Unit 817 is a corner unit just a few steps from the elevator. Northwest exposure ensures you will enjoy year-round natural light. The formal entry hall offers a guest closet and powder room and ushers you to the great room. The open floor plan allows complete engagement between the living area with adjacent deck, the dining area and the kitchen, all of which enjoy a panoramic view to the San Francisco skyline. The kitchen offers abundant cabinetry with numerous built-ins, Thermador and Bosch appliances and a breakfast bar/peninsula. A conveniently located pantry, fully outfitted, and utility closet offer additional amenities. The spacious bedroom also has lovely views, and an ensuite bath with washer and dryer.
- MLS® #467087
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeFull, Hi-Rise (9+), End Unit, 1 Level, Luxury
- StyleContemporary, Modern/High Tech
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewPanoramic, City Lights, Downtown, Twin Peaks
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Spa/Hot Tub, Common Facility
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Address480 Mission Bay Boulevard #817
- AreaMission Bay
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94158-2180
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Hardwood
- HeatingCentral Heating, Central Air
- Date ListedJanuary 27th, 2018
- Days on Market12
- Listing AgentJoan C. Foppiano, Victoria Tucker
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
© Copyright 2018 of the SFAR MLS.
Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.